- Time: Thursday, 07 June 2012 17:18
Will Smith is wearing sunglasses from SALT Optics style Topher in the new MIB 3! Salt Optics is known for fantastic frames handmade in Japan featuring the ultimate in polarized lenses. SALT Optics is a small independent company that makes great eyewear and can be found in St Louis only at The Eye Bar!
- Time: Thursday, 19 January 2012 15:54
- Time: Sunday, 17 July 2011 21:35
- Time: Friday, 14 January 2011 11:29
“With my sunglasses on, I’m Jack Nicholson. Without them, I’m fat and 60″
“I was sitting next to Fred Astaire at the 1976 Oscars and we were having a few laughs. They announced his category and he didn’t win and that minute he put on his sunglasses. I don’t even think I had a thought, I just reached for the glasses. And that’s why. I wear all kinds. I have too many sunglasses.”
- Time: Friday, 26 November 2010 15:17
Usher is seen rocking the Badgley Mischka Boyd in Black Crystal at the American Music Awards!
- Time: Saturday, 25 September 2010 11:26
Why buy from The Eye Bar?
1. All of our frames have a one year warranty direct from the manufacture. We have a current ongoing relationship with all the lines we carry. Why is that so important? We never sell a frame we cant warrant or replace. We never want to see someone spend $100-$1000 on lenses and not be able to fix a frame that something happened to (like your dog chewing up a temple).
2. Our lenses carry a 2 year warranty directly from our lab. We use the same labs that Stacey has had a relationship for 10 plus years. This gives us great flexibility with warranty issues or problems that could possibly happen. You have 90 days to make sure the prescription from your Doctor is correct since we can remake the lenses one time at no charge. We only offer the best lenses with the finest scratch coatings, UV protection and anti-reflective.
- Time: Wednesday, 22 September 2010 16:44
A cool cat, Josh Welch from Oklahoma City was in town shooting The Flaming Lips concert at the Pageant. He picked up a pair of Face a Face sunglasses and a LaLoop. While he was here he shot some pics in the store of Jango that looked great! Check out his other shots while he was in town. Josh has some skills behind the lens!