- Time: Friday, 29 May 2020 21:28
- Time: Sunday, 15 November 2015 00:00
- Time: Monday, 23 December 2013 00:00
Mykita Eyewear - How its made.
Mykita eyewear is a fantastic line of german handmade eyeglasses and sunglasses direct from Berlin. The Mykita Haus has the design team, graphic artists, and craftsmen who make all the glasses. This is not your average eyeglass frame. The attention to detail is stunning.
Love this video and why great eyewear is a more expensive then the garbage coming from China.
- Time: Sunday, 07 April 2013 21:16
Oliver Peoples Riley - an iconic frame.
The Oliver Peoples Riley might be the ultimate frame they have ever designed. Its simple and yet makes a great statement that is not overpowering. It looks good on both men and women. Its fantastic for high prescriptions. The Oliver Peoples Riley is available in sizes from 41,43,45, and 47. The Oliver Peoples Riley is no longer made in the size 41. We have some stock of the Oliver Peoples Riley 41 in cocobolo. All other colors are sold out in the size 41 worldwide. The 43 will soon be discontinued. Get them while you can!
It defines an era of eyewear that is both iconic and modern. Find the Oliver Peoples Riley at our store and buy online in a few clicks.
- Time: Wednesday, 03 April 2013 00:00
Oliver Peoples for Porter equals Amazing!
Oliver Peoples is pleased to announce a collaboration series with Japanese luggage specialist, Porter by Yoshida Kaban. Known for its cult following throughout Asia, Porter was established in 1962 by Yoshida & Co., Ltd and is now lauded for channeling the brand’s heritage and experience into intuitively designed products. Oliver Peoples and Porter synthesized their commitment to high quality and innovation with the creation of a limited-edition, folding sunglass. The visionary design of the Oliver Peoples for Porter frame celebrates the momentous 50th anniversary of the Japanese brand, as well as the spirit of travel.
- Time: Monday, 01 April 2013 04:48
WOOW Eyewear - New for 2013!
We are excited to announce we have added an excellent new line of eyewear. From the creative team of Face a' Face eyewear comes a fun and exciting new brand of eyewear. WOOW Eyewear!
The WOOW collection has been imagined by Nadine Roth and Pascal Jaulent, cofounders of FACE à FACE.
Between traditional and casual, chic and off-beat with a “trendy London” feel, the WOOW style will speak to all women and men with a sense of humor.
- Time: Tuesday, 12 March 2013 05:38
Prescription Lens & Frame Warranty from The Eye Bar
We have a great warranty that is included with your prescription lenses purchased at The Eye Bar.
1. 2 year scratch protection warranty. If anytime within 2 years your lenses are scratched or are defective with general use, we will replace them at no charge.
2. Our "oh no" or "my dog chewed on the glasses" warranty. Within those 2 years if your frames or lenses are damaged due to accidental breakage or abuse we will replace the lenses or any part of the frame at 40% off the regular price. We have to replace the same frame or lenses to be covered. All frames are covered under a manufactures warranty against defects for a minimum of 1 year.
- Time: Monday, 17 December 2012 22:03
Great video from Oliver Peoples featuring the new sunglasses and limited edition 25th anniversary frames XXV. Just love the music that goes with it. These frames are stunning on both men and women. See all that Oliver Peoples has to offer at The Eye Bar. You can also buy the frames on our eshop and we ship anywhere in the world!
- Time: Friday, 21 September 2012 00:52
Oliver Peoples 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Frames
We are super excited at The Eye Bar to get these new special anniversary frames from Oliver Peoples. Oliver Peoples has helped define the luxury eyewear market and has made these very exclusive frames.
See more info from Oliver Peoples about how the anniversary frames came about by clicking the read more button below!